Surovitskaya Galina Vladimirovna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, head of quality management department, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. The article presents the results of a study of the personnel potential of flagship universities – leading universities in the regions of presence – from the standpoint of ensuring the growth of the regional economy. The purpose of the article is to assess indicators of the state of the personnel potential of flagship universities to justify the composition of measures for its development.
Materials and methods. To achieve the objectives of the study, the ways of integrating scientific and pedagogical workers into the creative class of the region are justified using the already established mechanisms for creating small innovative enterprises, stimulating publication activity and other mechanisms to increase the competence and income of scientific and pedagogical workers. For the group of regions in which flagships universities are the leading ones, the dynamics of the indicators of monitoring the effectiveness of universities characterizing the personnel potential from the standpoint of ensuring the growth of the regional economy is analyzed.
Results and conclusions. According to the results of the study, the feasibility of transforming scientific and pedagogical workers into representatives of the creative class is proved. As of the end of 2017, none of the flagship universities studied demonstrated a steady growth in personnel potential indicators that can be attributed to the characteristics of the creative class, on the one hand, and the characteristics of universities as growth points for regional economies, on the other hand. The study does not claim to be comprehensive, as it covers only leading universities in the regions of presence. At the same time, they will help formulate the main directions for developing human resources in the interests of economic growth.
regional economy, factors, creative class, flagship universities, personnel potential
1. Sineva N. L., Yashkova E. V. Naukovedenie [Science of science]. Available at: http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/210EVN515.pdf (accessed 01.02.2019). [In Russian]
2. Koresheva S. G., Garafutdinova N. Ya. Vestnik YuUrGU. Ser. «Obrazovanie. Pedagogicheskie nauki» [Bulletin of SUSU. Series “Education. Pedagogical sciences”]. 2016, no. 1, pp. 22–28. [In Russian]
3. Surovitskaya G. V. Universitetskoe upravlenie: praktika i analiz [University management: practice and analysis]. 2017, no. 4, pp. 63–75. [In Russian]
4. Efimova E. M. Vestnik universiteta (Gosudarstvennyy universitet upravleniya) [University bulletin (State University of Management)]. 2013, no. 15, pp. 262–271. [In Russian]
5. Goncharova N. V., Zaytseva E. V., Sokol N. V. Kadrovyy potentsial universiteta kak rezul'tat ego strategii razvitiya [University’s personnel potential as a result of its development strategy]. Available at: http://elar.urfu.ru/bitstream/10995/63149/1/978-5-7584-0334-1_2018_20.pdf (accessed 01.02.2019). [In Russian]
6. Zelenina E. V., Volokha T. S., Suntsova D. V. Innovatsionnaya ekonomika: materialy V Mezhdunar. konf. [Innovation economy: proceedings of V International conference]. Kazan: Molodoy uchenyy, 2018, pp. 24–27. [In Russian]
7. Reyting sotsial'no-ekonomicheskogo polozheniya sub"ektov RF po itogam 2017 goda [Russian regions’ socioeconomic ranking based on the results of 2017]. Available at: http://riarating.ru/infografika/20180523/630091878.html (accessed 01.02.2019). [In Russian]
8. Informatsionno-analiticheskie materialy po rezul'tatam provedeniya monitoringa effektivnosti deyatel'nosti obrazovatel'nykh organizatsiy vysshego obrazovaniya [Informational and analytical materials on the basis of a university performance monitoring]. Available at: http://indicators.miccedu.ru/monitoring/?m=vpo (accessed 01.02.2019). [In Russian]
9. Ganaza O. V. Izvestiya IGEA [Proceedings of ISEA]. 2009, no. 6, pp. 102–105. [In Russian]
10. Indeks kreativnogo kapitala [Creative capital index]. Available at: http://creativecapitalindex.com (accessed 05.04.2019). [In Russian]
11. Zaytseva E. V., Zapariy V. V., Klyuev A. K., Kul'pin S. V., Shkurin D. V. Organizatsionno-kadrovyy potentsial universiteta: metodologiya i metodika izmereniya [University’s organizational and personnel potential: the methodology and measurement technique]. Ekaterinburg: Izd-vo Ural. un-ta, 2016, 215 p. [In Russian]